Creamy Southwest Dressing
- 24 ounces cottage cheese, low fat
- 16 ounces salsa of your choice I used medium heat
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground chipotle this is totally optional...smoked Spanish paprika is another option
- 1 tsp Frank's hot sauce
- salt to taste
- Put all of the ingredients into a 4 cup glass measuring cup or larger and blend until smooth with an immersion blender OR use a regular blender.
- Taste for seasonings and add additional if needed.
This quick 5 minute video might give you an idea or two on making salad and a healthy twist on dressing!
The dressing I make in the video has an Asian twist and the recipe here is full of Southwest flavor…
What’s your favorite salad and do you have a “go to” dressing you love?
I’d love to know!