On a cold day, a warm muffin and coffee for breakfast sounds divine…
I don’t crave baked goods for the most part, but a muffin that is gluten free and packs more protein than one egg really works for me!
These took some experimenting to get the nutritional numbers balanced the way I wanted while keeping the integrity of that bakery shop rival!
I have only used the ZEN FUZE protein powder in my muffin recipes so I can’t answer how they will turn out using a different brand, but would love to know if you have success using the brand of your choice!
I personally use the FUZE in other recipes and in my shakes and have found it to be a superior product so it’s become a staple in our house!
Enjoy…oh, a schmear of cream cheese is a realllllllyyyy nice addition!
Have questions or comments you want to chat about? You can get me right here!
ZEN Pumpkin Spice Muffins - Gluten Free
- 4 scoops ZEN Fuze Vanilla Bliss
- 1 cup Namaste Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 3/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 T ginger
- 1 T nutmeg
- 1 T cloves
- 2 T cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree not pie filling
- 1 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 T vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 T coconut oil I use MCT
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients in 2 separate mixing bowls.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mixture and combine well.
- Spray 24 muffin cups with non stick spray and place on a baking sheet.
- Using a cookie scoop, portion batter evenly into the cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove and cool.