I’m sure if you’ve watched any of my Facebook LIVES or read a post or two here, you’ve heard me say to do everything you can to SET YOURSELF UP TO WIN!
If you take the time to plan ahead and make meals that are quick to warm up when you are busy, life is just BETTER. This recipe takes 10 minutes to put together and 35 minutes to bake…so go grocery shopping and make these delicious, perfectly PFC (protein-fat-carb) balanced quiches!
Easy to grab and warm in the microwave…each one is 50 calories, 2g fat, 3g carbs and 4g of protein so you can have a quick one to two quiche snack or a full satisfying meal with four or five.
Just a thought, you might want to make two batches!
Broccoli Cheese Quiches
- 1 quart Egg Beaters
- 1 cup skim milk or almond milk
- 2 12 oz bags frozen chopped broccoli Microwave each bag for 5 minutes to thaw and partially cook.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp seasonings of your choice
- 1/3 cup dried onion
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Microwave each bag of broccoli for 5 minutes and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the eggs, milk, dried onion and seasoning and whisk well.
- Add the broccoli and cheese and stir to combine.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, portion into muffin cups, you should get 36. If using silicone muffin cups, place them on a baking rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until they feel a little firm to the touch.
- Cool and store in the fridge or freezer!